Sunday, November 30, 2008

Product Review - Sorbies Nappies

So what's the verdict so far? Well I can't see myself spending the extra money on these. The night ones do seem alright but really Babylove does exactly the same job.

I have found that the day nappies seem a little more prone to leaking, though I admit we've had a few leaks with the Babylove and Woolworths brand as well. The patterns are bright and cute and I do like the quilted effect on the inside of the nappy but they are not as flexible as many other brands. The tabs don't stretch as far.

I think it may be time to move up to the next size. I might buy a pack next time in the size up and see how we go.

He is a walker now after all but I am pretty sure he's only just hit the 10kg mark. I will find out when I get his needles done soon but we shall see.

I have used Babylove for the last year without complaint. I won't be changing as it's not worth the extra money. A 114 box of Babylove costs $36 so it works out to be about 32c per nappy. Less than 2 packs of Sorbies on special.

No comments: